Sunday, January 1, 2017

One time when I was reading my Facebook timeline, I read a statement from the richest guy on Earth (Bill Gates), he says, "If your business is not on the internet then your business will be out of business". ,Francis Clavano Gen Manager Clavmall

note:The truth about free traffic that many "Internet marketing gurus" ; knowing how the law of taxation works in business.;First Delivery Must Be You. The creamy physical strategy to build relationship and trust from your customers; You'll also get access to this valuable resources and support group. I Will Do The Building Of Your Website For FREE. After you finish the 10 lessons of our training you'll just need to register to get the Free E-Store Account and tell me if you have finish it so I can start building your website. Access To The Readymade Marketing Funnels. When people sees your website, 98% of them won't buy immediately. It will take you so much effort to follow-up them one by one. But with a Readymade Marketing Funnel, the system will do that for you even if you already have 10,000 or 1 million customers. I Will Find Supplier For You. You'll get instant access to our upcoming system called eSupplier Platform. You can take advantage of lowering your prices while gaining much higher profit and selling at a regular price using the system. After actively operating in 2 to 3 months, I will automatically promote your online grocery business to grocery distributors and manufacturers. Join Our Weekly Meetup With All The Online Grocery Owners. I'm not the only one who can help you building this business. We have a community of online grocery business owners and we conducted exclusive webinar every Friday. You'll get instant access on this webinar; Listen To What My Past Trainee Have To Say Nick TrinidadNick Trinidad, owner of Pagsanjan Online Grocery, an online grocery in Pagsanjan. "The OGPT training is best and I highly recommend this training to other who wants to own an online grocery business. All the modules are good and with pertinent details. I'm optimistic that anyone who start an online grocery business will succeed because the training's topic is relevant to our present lifestyle where we need time "Time is Valuable than Money." Arman ViacrucisArman Viacrucis, owner of Viamart, an online grocery in Baguio City. "I was already thinking this business noong una until I find this training and it enables me to start right away."................Rosalinda Rayo, owner of Aling Linda Sari-sari Store Online, an online grocery in Pasig City. "I am really grateful for helping me along the way, sir Francis Clavano, everyday is a learning process even after the 10 lessons. Nothing is too small to know, and nothing is too big to attempt. Maraming salamat for having good intentions to help our kababayan by sharing your ideas and for reaching out. God bless!" Yna EstaneroYna Estanero, owner of Happy Helper, an online grocery in Lucena City. "The training is easily understood, even for someone that is not internet savvy. I could say the training is very inspiring as it empowers students to do well online. I have learned many things from this training, and the energy of the trainer is very contagious. His passion shows in every class and so it is inspiring to do well in Online Grocery." Maxsil AustriaMaxsil Austria, owner of A-Migas E-Store, an online grocery in Bulacan. "The training provides the basic start-up information for a newbie like me to work on. I would say Francis is sensitive to suggestions from the members and willing to work on how to address the issues and concerns especially on setting up the website" Carter EspinoCarter Espino, owner of Ocean Care Grocery in Binan Laguna. "OGPT training is a must-have training to avail to those selling not only to Grocery products online but also to all tangible and physical product sellers out there. Newbie entrepreneurs and no technical savvy will be most benefited from this training."... "The OGPT training teaches me how to form my Grocery Business from scratch of building my FREE website to finished. The tutorial video training is easy to follow and a step-by-step guide. It's like you have a live coach with you holding your hands helping you in going through every steps along the way. And above all, if your time is limited and you want to avoid painful mistake (like most of us did in building our website) and you want to speed up to build your online Grocery business, Don't waste your time- "time is gold"- I highly recommend to go enroll to OGPT training!" - Carter Espino.."OGPT has been very helpful to me and I'm sure to all the students as well. Everything is there, the training is very informative and is really helpful in putting up my online grocery business, I've learned so many information especially in promoting my online store because honestly I have small knowledge when it comes to computers. But sir Francis is a big help, I watched the trainings repeatedly. Thank you sir you shared your items in our store, you have been so responsive to our questions, and very much kindhearted that you gave the E-Store for Free. You are very hands on to our trainings that is why you are really an inspiration to the team." - Nenita Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment