Sunday, February 5, 2017

ways to get in touch

MAKE A WEBSITE START A BLOG ABOUT / CONTACT NEW HERE? Need FREE Help? Get in touch with me :) ROBERT MENING 126262 Since the end of 2016, my step-by-step guide have gone really viral, but this also means that I’m getting almost 50 emails a day. However, I do my best to respond to them on the same day. When you send me your question, let me know the following things: The name of your domain (www.YourSite.com) What Web Hosting Provider are you using? (I’m recommending Bluehost) Are you using/planning to use WordPress or something else? Finally, please be as specific as possible. This helps me to solve your problem MUCH faster. If I miss your question/email, and don’t respond within 3 days, feel free to shoot me another – things can get lost, after all. There are 2 ways to get in touch with me 1. Get in touch via WebsiteSetup.org Facebook Page If you have a Facebook account, just go to www.facebook.com/websitesetup.org and click ‘Send Message’ (see image below). This is the FASTEST way to get in touch with me. After all, I spend most of my free time browsing on Facebook (bad habit, I know!). Contact me on Facebook Click to contact me on Facebook 2. Send me an email or submit a form below If you don’t have a Facebook account, don’t hesitate to contact me via the form below. I usually answer within 24 hours (weekends can take a bit longer). email: rob@websitesetup.org Name Email Subject Reason for contacting Message captcha Input code here Send Some of my MOST viewed guides #1. WordPress ‘WEBSITE’ Guide – Want to make a website? Look no further than this. Best for beginners, most popular platform. #2. WordPress ‘BLOG’ Guide – Easy to follow, step-by-step guide for creating a blog instead of a website. #3. Joomla Guide – If you don’t like WordPress for some odd reason, check this guide. #4. Drupal Guide – More complex and robust than Joomla and WordPress. #5. CMS comparison – Differences between WordPress, Drupal and Joomla. #6. Website Builders Comparison – Don’t want to use CMS? Don’t worry, I did a case study for website builders. Few words about me… I’m Robert Mening, and I was born in Sweden, Malmö 27 years ago. I’ve been interested in computers, tech and the web since I can remember. I built my first website in 2004 and have been a full-time web developer and designer ever since. I’ve helped various bloggers, small businesses and start-ups with their online presence, and I have no intention of slowing down! Some not so interesting facts about me: I have two brothers and one sister. I studied media and marketing at Malmö University. My hobbies are skiing and fishing. I’m a coffee addict (seriously, send help!) Here’s my Twitter account (@RobMening) and here’s my Google+ account. Why I launched WebsiteSetup.org? One of the reasons that forced me to put together this website was quite simple – I just didn’t want to see people spend thousands of dollars hiring web developers and designers. I’ve been involved with many different designers and developers in the past 10 years and I can truly say that 90% of them just install a premium WordPress theme and ask $500+ for it – no magic. When you follow my WordPress guide (homepage), you’re doing the same thing they did – only for free. That said, if you can’t find few hours to put together your own website, it’s best to hire someone to do it for you. Why I’m doing it for FREE? Another reason why I’m spending a lot of time improving my guides and answering emails is that I’m actually earning some money from it – no secrets between friends. Some of the services that I’m suggesting people to use (mostly web hosting) pays me commission fees for referring new clients. It’s nothing huge, but it’s enough to cover the domain name and web hosting costs, which keeps this site online and the information available for all. Keep in mind that all the information on this website is free to use. You can share it with your friends, colleagues and so on. Enjoy reading my guides! Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment