Sunday, January 28, 2018

FaithPanda

Karen Diane Jackson I waited over 30 years for my blessing and for God to hear my plea. And it was definitely worth the wait,even though I was in a horrible relationship he managed to turn my entire life around. I never gave up,or did I ever dream of the blessings he would bestow upon me. Feeling so blessed,I definitely learned to praise him in the storm. I stood in faith and it all worked out for the greater good. 200 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w · Edited 23 Replies Debra Louise Walker Spear Debra Louise Walker Spear Amen, I have prayed many prayers for my oldest son, been back and forth in trouble with the law, he was homeless for a little while, my husband wasn't having it him coming back into our home, but you know a mother will never give up on our children. I ...See More 378 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w · Edited 99 Replies · 3 hrs Cory Fisher Cory Fisher I've been struggling with this lately. I have to keep reminding myself that it's on His time frame and not on mine. 112 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w 9 Replies Nanette Reyna Nanette Reyna A few days ago Jesus answered a prayer from thirty years ago that I had well forgotten about. God loves his children and gives them the best in his time. 67 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w 2 Replies Catherine Vanderford Catherine Vanderford I have waited 40 years for a good man. Still haven’t found one. Just lying ,abusive, stealing cheats in my life. So I will stay single! I have always took care of myself . These days I choose ME !!! 60 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w 16 Replies · 8 hrs Lisa Carter Lisa Carter If only I’d been reminded before taking things into my own hands. Feeling so stupid right now...Heavenly Father please forgive me! 59 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w 11 Replies Loretta Fleury Loretta Fleury I guess I am in the best company for I am waiting for God to show me the way to on. I am so lost without my tom. He took him home almost a year ago but I am still waiting to know what is my future without him. Say a prayer for me. Thank you. 53 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w 27 Replies · 9 hrs Josie Veronas Josie Veronas Lord i need your holy miracle and the divine healing pls.heal my children 😭😭 they are my everything even u give me that illnes i receive it but pls.not my kids.Amen 65 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w · Edited 20 Replies Denise Crymes Denise Crymes Patience builds character!!! Keep trusting the Lord. He is faithful!!! Keep a positive attitude while you wait & build your hope! We will never be ashamed when our faith is in God! My family has been restored after 16 years!!!! PTL!!!! 70 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w 4 Replies Sue Murray Sue Murray I was married in 1970 , was in a bad marriage from day one but continued to live with him , after 2 miscarriages and 1 baby girl passing of 2 months and 4 sons later praying every day for God to help m e get a better life , it happened after 16 yrs. Now im living for the lord and loving life . Amen 67 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w Paula Hagan Paula Hagan God will never desert those who love him. Our prayers may not be answered in the way we expect but always in a way that is better for us. Keep praying and trusting and you will have the answers. God bless all who are suffering in any way. 31 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w 4 Replies · 9 hrs Myra Desmond Myra Desmond Amen. It's been a lot of years and I prayed for a lot of things now I'm praying for health for me and my family and friends I'm putting my life in the hands of God and I know he'll take care of me. I thank you for all you've done for me so far in the name of my Lord and Savior your son Jesus Christ. 17 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w 1 Reply Leane Woods Leane Woods Thank you Jesus I often tell myself God knows the perfect timing for my life. He know what’s best for his children. 19 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w Gloretta Cain Gloretta Cain Amen a blessing is a gift so you receive it when its Gods time to give it ...its not a must have its a reward πŸ™ stay strong stay humble and greatful and faithful and your blessings will come. Trust in the lord he is the true provider. 16 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w 1 Reply Helen Newman Helen Newman I have been praying my entire life for a God-fearing loving, respectful kind hearted man to become my husband! I finally after many years prayed faithfully for this and last year GOD answered my prayers for me and my kids and my husband says answered ...See More 14 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w · Edited Susan Head Susan Head Lord Jesus I am praying I don't have to wait much longer for my daughter and grandchildren to have a better life and find true love 14 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w Donna Hawkes Schaeffer Donna Hawkes Schaeffer Waiting has been a major part of my life. Almost like God has had me in a training program for waiting. I am really grateful for these lessons, as it has produced endurance, patience, and tolerance in my life. THANK YOU, FATHER....IN JESUS' NAME. 15 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w · Edited Brenda Steele Brenda Steele Thank you for posting this. In our society we have been programmed not to have patience. Everything is expected so quickly. Obey God's law and there will be redemption. Have faith, keep bowing your head in heartfelt prayer, allow the higher power to guide you through the seemly impossible...ask only for God's help in your search 10 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w Merlyn Granados Merlyn Granados I waited my blessing for 50 years..now i am 63 it was worth the wait..my kids are all grown up..with good paying job abroad..its definitely worth the wait. 11 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w 1 Reply Jenny Jeffrey Jenny Jeffrey Thank you lord for everything and blessings and listening to my prayers my son needs you now to sort his life out with work and financially and depression and anxiety please lord can you help help my son he needs you now in the name Jesus amen πŸ™πŸ½ in the blood of Jesus amen πŸ™πŸ½ 9 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w 2 Replies Blanca Espinoza Blanca Espinoza Keep the Faith I have learned to praise him in the storm and I believe it will all work out in his timing...Amen Amen Amen πŸ™ 11 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w 1 Reply Coleen Abalos Coleen Abalos God im praying for my husband and to my kids,give me a perfect life.pls help my family peace of mine to each other..im waiting for your help jesus! Thanks god for being strong even its hard. 8 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w Nhu Pham Nhu Pham I believed God are walking with me through my life; when I'm struggling he's walk with me & you're hold my life in your hands...Thanks God πŸ™ 10 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w Vicky Khotkar Vicky Khotkar Lord you know what is my need today 😭😭😭please help me lord jesus thy word says those who call upon your name will😭😭😭😭not be ashamed 😭😭😭lord please do something for me 😭😭today 8 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w Sue Ngit Ramos Sue Ngit Ramos Lord you know what im praying for.im praying for my especial friend.help them to take all what troubles they are facing now.i know Lord you will help him coz your the one who knows him well.Amen 4 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 4d Lorraine Mendoza Lorraine Mendoza Karma is real, I ruined a relationship with a great guy,because I’m impatient & have anger issues. It’s almost a year. I still miss him & im trying to forgive myself but karma is real. πŸ˜₯ I pray everyday. God help me πŸ™πŸΌ 4 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w · Edited 4 Replies Ken Dotts Ken Dotts So many times I should of left this earth. Yet here I am turning 67, sober, checking with my Lord if he has the right person. It is God's plan. Was talking to a co-worker today about people being put in the right place at the right time to fill Gods' will. Sit on edge of my bed everynight asking for the strength to continue his will for me. 3 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 3d Any Shilon Any Shilon oh ye.... I am already waiting for many many years... more than 30.... but I didn't lost hope. One day my dream will become true, my prayer will be answered. Here is the source of my power. 4 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w Jenny Ritter Jenny Ritter Victoria Epps I know it can be exhausting tiring tested when we have to wait but God has a reason and he didn’t leave you here by yourself and he doesn’t want misery for you he wants the best for you and sometimes we have to wait until the timing is perfect 4 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w Shellie Vick Shellie Vick I lost my husband after 48 years 2017 and I am asking God to put me back on the right direction because I took the wrong direction I don’t need to go through 2018 because I trust in God. Thank you Jesue for being my Heavenly Father and for our Salvation.This relationships is not working Father God I will wait on you. Amen 3 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w Mila Cabalar DE Guzman Mila Cabalar DE Guzman I know that god get a special gift for me in the right time I have faith in him just keep praying and ask for his guidance amen 5 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w Edwin Toledo Edwin Toledo Yes because I'm always in good company I believe he's always with me no matter what I do I feel his presence I love my lord... living is such a struggle we are always hustling we are always trying to get more I believe there is more to this I believe t...See More 1 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 2d David Ward David Ward God knows the end from the beginning, so he gives us what we need, when we need it...to give the most possible blessings, to the largest number of believers, for the longest possible time. But whether you are stuck in traffic, stuck in a dead end job, ...See More 1 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 17h Gilda Parreno Gilda Parreno Oh , those were the people in the bible that inspired me to be still , calm and be at peace as God said so. God has its ways far far different from man. I have gained patience and peace just as Jesus would want us; focus on things pleasing him the mos...See More 1 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w Amy Andrews Amy Andrews Davianna Hudson ... This is my Story and I have finally be Blessed all the way around... sure everyday isn’t perfect but they are far from what they were. Just keep your Faith in Him and all will happen when the time Is right! HE will let you know when. ...See More 2 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1d Joseph Duarte Joseph Duarte I keep myself going forward in my becoming of manhood which began on my 21 bless god given year. Answering my prayer in my search of the One female friend who too was searching for the same state of going forward into her womanhood as me my manhood. Bo...See More 2 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w Cindy Terry Hamlett Cindy Terry Hamlett Jesus I ask you to put my daughter in your hand. You are what she is going through. Please take the desire of drugs away from her & keep her safe out there. I know you love her more than I do. I'm sorry for worrying so much cause I KNOW you will take care of her. Thank you for watching over my 4 g.daughters. I know you know what's best for all of us. In Jesus Name Amen. 1 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 4d Tamara Bean-Jackson Tamara Bean-Jackson I️ being praying every day and night that the Lord turn my son life around free him drugs and alcohol and know Lord has something better for him .I️ keep praying trusting and believing God Is bring him back to the person he created his child my child to be ..Keep positive attitude good faith keep on praying πŸ™πŸ½ for a blessing 1 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1d · Edited Leilani Castillo Pinili Leilani Castillo Pinili Yes amen I believe, thank you God! for making me stronger and courage to wait for the right time pursue and to finish my working contract soon. Lord you are great! you are all that we need amen!! 1 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w Maria Teresa Moeller Maria Teresa Moeller amen....all the waiting, God is processing us to be like HIm and to hv a position that will last for His glory and honor. God is good in bad and good times! Just hv faith, hope n love.... 2 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w Rosalee Cozart Rosalee Cozart God turned my life around and gave me the best husband in the world i love him so much I'm talking about God and my husband 3 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1w Angela Christensen Angela Christensen I had to wait for specific times before the Lord blessed me with my last 2 children. The Lord always knows the right time if we will accept his decisions for our lives and our well being. He never will lead us in a wrong path---He will make a way for...See More Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 6d Gener Escudero Gener Escudero I have waited 33years and still disappointed. I gave-up. I do not pray anymore for what i have been dreamed in my life because he don’t like me. I have to work and believe myself alone. Because ever since i am alone. 3 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 5d · Edited Robert Lee Johnson Jr. Robert Lee Johnson Jr. The race is not given to the Swift nor the battle to the strong but to he that endureth to the end the battle is not ours it's the Lord's greatest thing I ever learned was to let my peace be still amen thank you Jesus 2 Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 3d Michael Gerald Hulla Michael Gerald Hulla Amen God has plans for us all he is with me and helping my mind heart body and soul understand the true value of me so I can help all those who are struggling with there hardships in life. Without God I would not be the true person I am today and even ...See More Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 6h Elizabeth Shelton Elizabeth Shelton I know that I am on God's time not mine. Some times I have to slow down and remember He wrote my life's plan; He knew the beginning, the middle, and the home going......I can not change it. God bless you all that are on this journey with me. We have some work left to do. Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 11h Janet Birchall Janet Birchall As I am waiting I am learning more about how faithful He is. As my life changes He doesn't! The same God who led all the great saints of old is my God too. So no worries. He gave me life and I just hand it back to Him and wait! Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 4d Annette Lopez Annette Lopez God has something special for me he has answered my prayers I have a Lung disease that I have been struggling for the past 3 yrs that requires me to use Oxygen 24/7 and had to face many many trials in my Life. I have found my new partner that despite m...See More Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 3d 3 Replies Wanda Daniels Wanda Daniels There is always reasons for God making us wait! He does know what our future holds for us. I truly know how inpatient we are as Humans because I am one! We have our Faith in God but when everything is going so terrible wrong in our life we all have reason to just give up. So Hard to keep going on. Just when there seems to be nothing left to hold on to God Some how sends Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 6d Elda Elijio Elda Elijio Amen. I waited 18 years for my blessing that I wanted so badly. And when I finally received it, it definitely was worth the wait. I still wake up in the morning and be amazed and elated about it. Thank you God. And the best is yet to come. Manage LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1h View more comments

No comments:

Post a Comment