Tuesday, December 12, 2017

About Suggest Edits PAGE INFO Launched in 2011 CONTACT INFO teamtakei@ohmyyy.gt http://georgetakei.com georgehtakei GeorgeTakei georgetakei.tumblr.com/ plus.google.com/+GeorgeTake MORE INFO About Some know me as Mr. Sulu but I hope all know me as a believer in, and a fighter for, the equality & dignity of all human beings. Email: teamtakei@ohmyyy.gt Biography Many of you know me best for my portrayal of Mr. Sulu in the groundbreaking television and film series Star Trek. I've also been in 40+ feature films and what must be hundreds of television guest-starring appearances. More recently, I'm a regular guest on The Howard Stern Show on Sirius XM Radio. I also starred in the NBC television series "Heroes" and in the movie "Larry Crowne" opposite Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts. I played "Hologramps" in Nickelodeon's "Supah Ninjas," recently appeared as a guest on Celebrity Apprentice in 2012, and voiced the part of S.T.E.V.E. in the movie "Freebirds." I made my Broadway debut at age 78 in a new musical entitled "Allegiance" (music and lyrics by Jay Kuo, book by Jay Kuo and Lorenzo Thione), which premiered at San Diego's Old Globe Theater to sold-out crowds. Allegiance won "Outstanding New Musical" from the Craig Noel Theater Critics Awards and broke the Old Globe's 70 year box office record. For more information, see www.allegiancemusical.com. Gender Male categories Artist

Star Trek

No comments:

Post a Comment